- Immediate start
- Six month contract
- Opportunity to join International Oil & Gas company
Project Engineer needed for leading Subsea services and technologies provider within Oil & Gas industry.
Your new company
my client is a leading provider of essential services and technologies to the international Oil and
Gas industry. They have a worldwide reputation for innovative, safe and environmentally friendly
solutions to key exploration and production challenges.
Your new role
The Project Engineer is an integral member of the project management team. The position is designed
to be a technical focal point to ensure that the equipment design is as per required specification,
procurement is conducted as per companys policies & guidelines.
- Ensuring that the companies HSE Management System is fully implemented with local and regional operations and compliant with applicable regulations.
- Coordination and participation in project specific HAZOPs and HAZIDs to ensure equipment and equipment systems are safe to operate and install.
- Preparing and reviewing project documentation such as project execution plans, project cost and schedule estimates, minutes of meeting, change management registers, equipment supply registers, tenders and contracts, scopes of work.
- Ensuring that all activities are appropriately planned and implemented in an effective and efficient manner.
What youll need to succeed
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- A Post Graduate Project Management qualification or credential such as PMP (desirable)
- Proven project related experience.
- Knowledge of a range of Subsea equipment including Subsea trees, manifolds, umbilicals, flow lines, control system components and Subsea interfaces.
- Require knowledge of Subsea intervention methods, IWOCS and Subsea installation and considers and incorporates installation requirements into equipment design
What you need to do now
If youre interested in this role, click apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Tegan McMinigal on (08) 9254 4579.
If this job isnt quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Reference Number: 2281539
To apply please click
the Apply button below.
Login & Apply