The application form will include these questions:
Lange Pool & Spa is looking for a Pool & Spa Technician to join our Service Team.
Previous pool experience would be preferable but not essential as training will be supplied.
You must be able to demonstrate that you can take and understand instructions, following them correctly.
Your physical condition must enable you to lift heavy items (within the limits of acceptable standards).
This will begin as a casual position that could develop into PPT or full time over the next 8 to 12 months.
Annual leave must be taken during the winter months, because summer is the peak season.
General duties will include:
* Test and balance water using a photometer
* Manually clean a variety of pool and spa types in both residential to commercial environments
* Install pumps, filters and chlorinators in line with manufacturers specifications
* Perform scheduled maintenance procedures on pool equipment
To be successful in this role, you will also need to:
* Have a current open drivers license
* Bring a commitment to safe work practices
* Be able to work unsupervised
* Use our system to enter data into our testing software
This position will require you to present a happy and professional face to our customers. You will need to possess some relevant trade skills.
So if youre self-motivated, energetic, able to think on your feet, enjoy dealing with customers and have a strong sales drive, apply today to discuss your next step in the pool industry.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.