About the businessUnder The Jolly Miller
banner, we own & operate over a dozen company-owned cafes across Melbourne, supported by our food wholesales business; Fig Food Co.
Producing arguably Melbourne most delicious food that supplies over 400 Melbourne cafes, caters and food outlets both big & small. Our culture focuses on authenticity, craftsmanship &a connection with the use of the best ingredients under our centralkitchen to produce high-end foods &cakes.About the roleAs the Marketing Coordinator for The Jolly Miller Group the ideal candidate will be responsive for the following tasks:
- Coordinate both online & offline marketing activities to achieve set business goals &growth.
- Develop & implement new marketing tactics through the selection of segments and targeted markets and promote The Jolly Miller products &services
- Develop and monitor marketing campaigns working within strict budgets &time limits set by the Directors
- Analyse data, collate reports &provide marketing insights to develop strong marketing techniques for the marketing of new products &services.
- Monitor digital channels & activity management, response and interaction with online consumers
- Lead & oversee the creation of all communications, branding, PR, social media &marketing campaigns.
What we offer
- A great location, no travelling into the city & free on-street parking (own transport required as we are not very close to public transport).
- Taste testingall the great cakes made onsite- Yum Yum.
- As a family run business, we take pride in creating an inclusive &enjoyable work environment.
- Fantastic culture &team, with supportive management
- Great work life balance
- Attractive salary for the right candidate
This is a great opportunity to develop and grow within a rapidly expanding company.Skills and experienceThe ideal candidate will have strong analytical &creative skills, be enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated. You will be highly professional &articulate with excellent interpersonal skills. You must have a strong ability to manage multiple priorities &projects &have a proven ability to work both independently &within a team environment.Proficiency in MS suite is required.ExperienceThe ideal candidate will have the following
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline
- Significantindustry experience in marketing.
- Hospitality/food service industry marketing experience will be highly regarded.
- Experience in developing and implementing comprehensive marketing plans
- Experience in the preparation and delivery of websites marketing collateral, and other types of print, electronic, and social media, as well as proven capacity in PR and media relations.
- Demonstrate experience in producing and presenting reports.
- Demonstrate creative development experience, including graphic design.
- Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role
Access to a reliable vehicle and current drivers licence is necessary as we are not located near any public transport. In addition at times, you may be required to visit the company-owned cafes.If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience then please apply now via SEEKDue to the high volume of applications expected, only candidates that are shortlisted will be contacted.No recruitment agencies, please.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role
- What's your expected annual base salary
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer
Report this job advert
Login & Apply