Egisto Solicitors is a well-known boutique law firm in the Inner West of Sydney at Five Dock specialising in:
- Family Law
- Property Law
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Estates Litigation
- Commercial Law
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our positive and supportive team as a valued member of our support staff, either as an experienced paralegal or legal secretary.Selection Criteria:
- Experience working in the areas of property law, leasing, family law, estates and litigation.
- You will be highly organised and have good attention to detail
- You will be able to demonstrate your knowledge of Microsoft applications & LEAP legal software. Overall you will have good computer skills.
- You will have good written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and time manage work
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team and autonomously as required
- Ability to speak Italian
- Providing administrative support to the legal staff
- Drafting documents & correspondence as required in the day to day management of files in the above areas.
- Undertaking general office duties.
This role is not suitable for law students, graduates or recently admitted solicitors.How to apply:Please send your resume, covering letter & references list to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your reply, please advise us of which days you would be available to work and when you would be able to commence employment, if successful. Application by email only. Please do not call the office to discuss this role or the status of your application.Report this job advert
Login & Apply