CSG Talent have partnered with a leading provider of products and systems that provides storage, materials handling, logistics and waste technology solutions to businesses throughout North America, APAC and Europe.We are searching for an experienced Technical Lead to provide software solution development and support services to the Software & Integration and Customer Service and Support (CSS) departments for IT projects.Key Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Provide ramp-up support according to the customers operational hours as part of the overall project delivery.
- Provide solutions that take into consideration the overall aspects of the business. The solution is modular yet adaptable and scalable to assist the customer in preparing for future growth.
- Strong collaboration with other members of staff, outside of the software team
- Being able to represent the different sections of the organisation as one strong company rather than individual departments (Software, CSS IT and Electro-mechanical)
- Complex development experience using Java, HTML, CSS
- Strong SQL
- Basic knowledge of Oracle Database, Unix, and network concepts
- Waterfall / Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of warehouse management processes
- Provide consultation to external and internal stakeholders on logistics processes in automated and manual Warehouse Management Systems
- Ability to define requirements and identify corresponding functionality within the software products
- Participate in commissioning and testing at customer sites as required
- Ability to make technical decisions in consultation with colleagues (both local and global IT services)
- Design, develop, test assigned modules.
- Provide automated tests to assigned modules to minimise testing efforts in the future.
- Generate quality technical documentation as required within the project realisation process.
- Perform root-cause analysis of issues and recommend optimum solution.
- Escalation management
Please note: Only residents of Australia will be considered for this role.
Login & Apply
- Contact: CSG
- Reference: Totaljobs/JTTechLead
- Job ID: 85822077