Do you have a passion for natural health and love working in a fast paced retail environment
We are a busy health food store located in Shellharbour and have proudly beenpart of Australias largest health food retail group Go Vita, for over 30 years. We are looking for a talented retail sales assistant to join our team.
If you are an enthusiastic, customer orientated sales professional with a passion for natural health this role is for you.
About the role
Reporting to the owner/ manager your number one priority is to connect with your customer and discover what they need PLUSassist the manager with day-to-day tasks likecompletingpurchase orders, stocktakinggoods, merchandising, unpacking orders etc. The role includes working some Saturdays and Sundays on a rotating basis.
What you get
- Ongoing training and development
- Access to the best health seminars
- Fun and rewarding team environment
- Generous staff discounts
- Supportive management that cares about your future
What you need
- Min 3 years retail experience (health food retail preferred)
- Proven sales experience and training
- Strong customer focus that cares about the customer experience
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Stock management experience including processing orders
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Merchandising skills
Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications without a cover letter will not be assessed.
The application form will include these questions:
Login & Apply
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry
- Do you have experience using point of sale (POS) software
- Do you have experience in a sales role
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster