Landmark A-grade buildingKey strategic client accountWestern Sydney Location
Heres a snapshot of your day;
- Maintain building operations to deliver efficient and cost-effective management of the building
- Manage the delivery of all Facilities Management services; tenant liaison and contractor management
- Deliver superior customer service and develop key tenant stakeholder engagement by providing effective and timely communications to our tenants, stakeholders and client
- Manage operating expenditure, budgeting, produce and present monthly reporting and financial reporting
- Work as a part of an experienced FM Team and deliver exceptional results for our client.
Here are strengths youll possess and the background youll need to be successful;
- Possesses a minimum of 5 years experience within facilities management field with strong focus on sophisticated commercial, A Grade or premium grade assets
- Strong technical or engineering background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build relationships with stakeholders quickly and manage client expectations
- Excellent people and team management skills with ability to communicate and report in clear succinct manner.
Can we inspire you to join us
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Login & Apply