Join a multi-award-winning education technology company with offices in New York, Israel, Brazil and Australia - just to name a few!As aDigital Marketing Specialist, you will beworking very closely with some very creative, innovative and passionate people, all of whom have the same goal in mind: To give children all over the world the best maths education available.Duties will include:
- Create and implement marketing and campaign activities, including digital and social.
- Analyse campaign results and report accordingly.
- Create eDMs using in-house email marketing platform
- Segment database to send targeted campaigns
- Build landing pages using WIX and page wiz when required
- Assist in building websites SEO ranking
Profile:To be considered for this opportunity, you will possess the following:
- MUST love numbers/stats and be very analytical - this is as much a data role as it is digital marketing position.
- Minimum 3-5+years experience in the digital space
- Experience managing Google advertising campaigns (Certified an Advantage)
- Excellent Google Adwords knowledge
- Experience in tracking and analysis using Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel
- Experience advertising in allSocial media platforms
- HTML experience preferred but not essential
Note to Recruitment Agencies -Please do not contact.The application form will include these questions:
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role
Report this job advert
Login & Apply