Core Yard Technician Seeking an experienced Core Yard Technician for an immediate start
- 2/2 Roster
- FIFO from Perth
- Competitive daily rate
Core Yard Technician for an immediate start
Your new company
You will be working for an international gold mining company with a new focus in the Eastern Goldfields region of Western Australia.
Your new role
As an experienced Core Yard Technician you will be able to hit the ground running providing ongoing support to the Geology team. General core yard duties will include but are not limited to:
- Core marking
- Core logging
- Marking up drill holes
- Assisting the drillers
- Data collection and entry (acQuire and Microsoft)
- Dispatching samples to the lab
What youll need to succeed
- Previous experience are a Core Yard Technician
- Current C class manual drivers licence
- Forklift licence
- Current National Police Clearance
- Ability to pass a strict pre-employment medical
- 2x current references
What youll get in return
You will have an opportunity to progress your career in the mining industry.
- 6 month contract with the possibility for an ongoing assignment.
- 2:2 roster FIFO out of Perth
- Attractive hourly rate +Super on all hours worked
What you need to do now
If youre interested in this role, click apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isnt quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Reference Number: 2276481
To apply please click
the Apply button below.
Login & Apply