About the business
- Primary OSHCare established in 2004 has grown steadily through reputation and consistent delivery of the highest quality OSHC services
- We deliver services to families and communities in the public, private and independent education sectors across Sydney at 40 locations
- We are committed to delivering outstanding services with stimulating and innovating programs for our children
About the role
- Assist in the provision of a high quality out of school care program and service
- Work within the Centres philosophy, policies and procedures as part of a team.
- Actively promote the education, care and welfare of all children at the centre.
- Assist in providing a child centred program appropriate to each childs needs and interests.
- Create a warm, friendly and secure environment for children
- Share in the organisation, cleanliness and display of the centre
- Attend and contribute to all staff meetings.
- Refer any concerns about a childs development to the Coordinator immediately.
- Comply with all workplace health and safety policies
Benefits and perks
- Established privately owned business operating at 40 locations across Sydney.
- Excellent career progression with training and development opportunities
- Supportive management culture
Skills and experienceYou are our ideal candidate if you have
- A work history demonstrating reliability, punctuality, enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- A friendly, warm and collaborative approach
- A desire to engage, inspire and delight the children attending our service.
- A passion and dedication towards childrens learning, well-being and development
- A current Working with Children Check
- A full working understanding of Child Protection and the Keep them Safe principles - and preferably hold an Accredited Child Protection certificate (CHCPRT001)
- Available to work 5 days per week : 7.00am-9.00am AND 3.30pm-6.00pm. Be willing to work a split shift.
- Childcare industry knowledge and experience preferably in an OSHC environment
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check
- Do you have a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
Report this job advert
Login & Apply